<bgsound src="http://geocities.com/depressio72/-x-nightwish_-_dark_chest_of_wonders.mp3" loop=infinite> m

Sunday, July 05, 2009

 

The day I found a pervert on Omegle

Oh dear God...
'Iiiiiiiiite so on camp I heard about a thing called Omegle, which is a site where you connect with a random stranger. On my first go, I got a bloke called Kiran.
Kiran was right to the point. He asked for my name, my gender, my age, where I was, and my email address. As soon as I said, in reply to asl, "18, f, England", he said, "oh i am 18/m". I thought, "yeah, right."
And THEN Kiran asked for my picture. When I said I didn't have one, he was like, "oh." Then he told me to wait 10 minutes, because: "wait a min I will come in 10 min ok" (I'm sure you will, Kiran, I'm sure you will... BECAUSE YOU'RE A PERVERT. But seriously, Kiran, must it take 10 minutes? Are you new to the life of a perv?).
I have known many, many internet pervs in my lifetime, and this one showed all the signs. You know, didn't want to talk about himself, didn't mention anything personal until I did (e.g. with the age), asking for a photo... and asking about my boyfriend...
Dear lord, I missed these talks with pervs. They amuse me like hell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?