<bgsound src="http://geocities.com/depressio72/-x-nightwish_-_dark_chest_of_wonders.mp3" loop=infinite> m

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

 

A small update

Anyone who noticed I was not at skool today (hoorah for you), it was coz I was on a uni visit, not because I was snowed in. In fact, there was almost no snow to speak of... until I arrived there... and found myself with snow up to my knees.

Anyway. I have spent part of this evening looking for old videotapes because I have been 'informed' that if I found a particular episode of Victor and Hugo, which I know I have, I will be declared a national hero. Well, to some, at least.

All I've found so far is two videos full of Thunderbirds, and another containing a film, concerning a small child, a robot, a maze, a cabaret, and a group of midgets. I KID YOU NOT.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?