<bgsound src="http://geocities.com/depressio72/-x-nightwish_-_dark_chest_of_wonders.mp3" loop=infinite> m

Thursday, February 05, 2009

 

Argh.

From Gobliiins... I still haven't even got half way through that game
I should actually be doing my English Coursework now. But I can't be bothered. And know that, really, I should be doing this work right now because I'm gonna be asked about it tomorrow... Meh.

I was also very awkward when it came to deciding what I was gonna be doing for this c/w. Apparently I'm the only student ever (in this skool) to do anything like what I'm doing.

My idea for my c/w came from when I was watching "The Ladykillers" (1955 version, of course), and my Dad said to me, at least I think this is how it went, "(blah blah blah) How could anyone find the remake of this film funny?" And so, my c/w is investigating how humour is used in these two films!!

A bit of clever thinking from me, there. But have you ever made a decision, which you have equally decided was final, and then regretted it? I keep getting that: One moment it's like, "Wow. My coursework is going to be amazing." Then later I think: "WTF was I thinking. Someone explain." But I'm still gonna stick to it.

Even if my eyes burn out from all the swear words that keep appearing in the 2004 version's transcript.

Random note: I'm starting to get addicted to Matmatah (why? Don't ask me). Someone please stop me before it goes too far. As some may know, as well as German, I'm also learning French (and Norwegian, and Swedish, and Finnish, and...) but I must focus on GERMAN now. No more French, no more Matmatah. In today's German lesson I was like, "Wuh? What the hell are you saying to me?" "Ich habe, ,,Wo wohnst du denn, Emily?'' gesagt!!" *Doi*

Comments:
"Ich wohne im Traumland, mein Herr"
 
^Lol!! Naechste Mal, muss ich das sagen!!

(Stimmt das...? Gut.)
 
Englisch, bitte. Ich spreche kliene Deutsch. Danke.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?