<bgsound src="http://geocities.com/depressio72/-x-nightwish_-_dark_chest_of_wonders.mp3" loop=infinite> m

Monday, January 26, 2009

 

I'm sorry, but...

...this has been going through my mind for the past few days. It's been really bugging me.

It is:
Am I the only one who has noticed that Till Lindemann and Rudolf Klein-Rogge look uncannily like each other...?

Here are some pictures, first of Till:

From teh wiki

Also from teh wiki


Now of Rudolf:

From... some website

From the Klein-Rogge fan page

Is it me, or do they look very similar? Or maybe all Germans look like that XD No, I kid.

I shall start a conspiracy dedicated to their similarities. :O

Mind you, yesterday my parents said (because of my eyes) I look like Peter Lorre. Now if that's not scary, I don't know what is.

(I don't look like Peter Lorre... *mutters and walks off*)

Comments:
I concede... a little. The face shape isn't identical, but they have similar, eyes, nose and hair.

PS you don't look like Peter Lorre. Now, homicidal porcelien dolls, yes. What my friends think Alice Cullen should look like, yes. Possessed child, yes. Peter Lorre... no.
 
They have similar eyes, noses and mouths but the facial shape is different. I can see the similarities though, and that's what matters... haha.
 
Bloody hell, Brandon is ALIVE!!!

*cowers with a number of whatever the atheist equvielent is of a holy object*
 
^Yow! That's what I thought!!

Brandon, haven't heard from you for a long time! Where've ya been? :P
 
do we really want to know? XD
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?