<bgsound src="http://geocities.com/depressio72/-x-nightwish_-_dark_chest_of_wonders.mp3" loop=infinite> m

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

 

Excitement and headaches 9

Just a quickie.

Mom gave me her credit card today, saying I can buy a shitload of t-shirts and stuff (paraphrasing, not verbatim, btw). So, I did. I even lost count of how many shirts I purchased; I don't think the last one I did worked...

Anyway.

She said if I didn't buy too much she might get me some boots.

So I was like, "OK".
So I was buying up millions of shirts (inc. a Zim one, yay!), and I forgot what she said. Then I remembered. Then I searched for boots and I came up with these wonderous things that I... I NEEEEEEEEEED!!

http://www.cloggs.co.uk/invt/1514

I am literally drooling over the purple ones (http://www.cloggs.co.uk/invt/1513). (The other ones, I think, would suit me better.) But I think I spent too much to ask for a pair of boots that cost over £100 (that's like, over $190-ish). This makes me sad.

So I class this as an 'excitement and headaches' post because I got some t-shirts, but probably won't get these aweXome boots.

Oh well.Meh.

On a lighter note: Jean Tabary has given up doing Iznogoud, and passed it on to his children. This makes me sad. SKot (also a die-hard Iznogoud fan) said to me that his kids may revert Iznogoud back to the Goscinny/old-style comics, being a good thing in his opinion. I think I'll miss the wacky stories like Iznogoud's accomplice. :( Well, I saw it coming.

Comments:
The boots! The boots! The boots of supreme aweXomeness!

Anyway, your mother is more trusting than my mother.

"Lauren, when did you buy this Tucker Torpedo? And this Supercomputer? And I never said you could buy a Lear Jet..."
 
Hope you get your boots as well.
How's your summer going so far?
Do you remember Brandon from the boards a few years back? I've just been talking with him.
Anyway - here's to the rest of the summer. :D

Jonesy
 
Wed: Yes. The boots are awesome. And my mother IS trusting - makes me wonder why. I don't trust her. :P

Jonesy: JONESY!! You are ALIIIIIIIIVE!!!!! Summer is going ok, hope yours is too, if not, better :P Yup I remember Brandon - where ye talking to him? (MSN, msg board, etc). You should visit the internet more often. We miss youuuuu :(

Here's to the rest of summer also! XP
 
Here's to the rest of summer too, may it not be hot! *wolfy grin*

And why do you not trust your mother? Is it for the same reasons I do not completely trust mine (rampaging paranoia and the fact that she hides my chocolate spread and searches my bedroom)?
 
I can't trust her. Honestly, she breaks every promise, and... right, once, on my paper round (ages ago) I asked her to deliver a set of papers whilst I did... some others, and when I got back, I found her reading them.

So, no, I can't trust her.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?